Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lardo Captcha

I can't think of a more appropriate CAPTCHA to get when creating (one of a billion) weight loss blogs, but my word was LARDO. Point taken.

Hello there gentle reader...it is true. As of 3:05 pm on this fine (well, actually it's cold and rainy) December afternoon, I am definitely a LARDO. Weight for me has been a life-long struggle. I can hear so many of you nodding right now...you know what it's like. I know some of you probably haven't had to struggle all your life, but struggle now for whatever reason. I feel your pain, kids. I do.

My intention with this blog is going to be like a delicious lasagna...full of layers. I don't even know if it is possible to "blog" in layers, but I'm gonna try. There are several things I want to accomplish here, so keep reading and maybe you'll find something you can relate to.

Today, in honor of my first post, my layer will be all about me! I have a little over 33 years of experience with myself, so I do consider myself an expert. Here are a few tidbits for you.

1. I'm fat. Ha! Bet you couldn't have figured that out on your own.
2. I'm tired of being fat.
3. I've said that for about 20 years.
4. I've tried and failed more times than that Duggar woman has been pregnant.
5. I'm determined to change.

Ok...so, I bet you can relate to a few of those statements, right? Do you want to change? Why don't you stick around and follow me...maybe together we can do just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment